10.19.2011

Sigh.


Missing my home today.
(and every other day, for that matter)

Missing my room.
Missing my family.
Missing my dog.
Missing having mom around to talk to when I need mom advice.
Or to laugh with about my weird life.
Or for a hug.
I miss watching real housewives with her and her constant comments on how dumb they all are.
Missing mom period.
Missing my dad.
Missing seeing him at the other side of the dinner table.
I miss how he always greeted me with "Hey Nic ".
I love his voicemails cause he always starts out with "Hey nic, it's dad".
Makes me miss when that used to happen in person.
I miss dinner time.
I miss when all six of us were at the dinner table.
I miss dinner foods.
Missing hearing something going on in the back yard cause mom and dad were ALWAYS planting SOMETHING.
Missing my brother and his crazy friends always being obnoxiously loud running around everywhere.
Missing my brother.
He is most like me. We just kinda get each other.
Now he has a girlfriend and i'm missing out on seeing that.
Missing using brittanys old room to paint in whenever I want.
I miss brittany. So much. She's like my heart and soul.
Im so glad I have Marissa here. Don't know what I'd do if she was gone too.
I miss painting.
I miss having money to buy paint supplies.
I miss having money to buy clothes.
I miss buying clothes.
I miss walking into my house at 3am trying to not wake up my parents but without fail the front door would squeak every time.
I miss how my mom decorated the house for the holidays.
I miss having to beg my dad to PLEASE put up the christmas lights this year.
I miss the holidays with family.
Don't really know how Im gonna do Thanksgiving this year.
I miss feeling comfortable.
I miss feeling like i actually belong somewhere other than my car.
I miss feeling I had some sort of place in the world.
I just miss everything.