7.23.2011

Im no photographer by any means but for some reason I get a strange joy from editing pictures.
I'm a sucker for changing the contrast and giving a picture cool effects.
I cant stand normal,untouched photos
for some reason.
ANYYYWWAAYYYYY.
My cute little iphone has this app called Instagram and it's become my favorite thing ever.
Basically you take a normal picture and it supplies you with like 12 different filters to make the pictures look cooler.
Love. Dat.

So here's a look at what I've been up to lately via Instagram.



Hello Sunset.

Chick-fil-et with my buds makaela, alex, and danny.

Funny story, I accidentally bought John a girl Harry Potter T-shirt.
[still handsome as ever, none-the-less]

Man P.D.A. = More awkward than the normal kind.

I like my sharpies.

Sorry Mak, this picture was bound to surface at some point..... :)


Gotta love Rosie. And Tyler with the doritos. [fire pits at dannys]
I love him.
[Risking his manhood to come WATCH me get a pedicure.]

Jordin. Age 3. Beating me at bowling


Alicia LOVED wine tasting...


No really she did.


We all did. :)


Crocker Art Museum.


Shady.

A picture, taken of an extremely attractive other picture.

Alex comes home!

I enjoy pretzels . Mostly because I like salt.

Downtown.

Go.

XOXO